QuBit Conference Tatry offers an atmosphere of “community spirit” where cyberspace professionals come together to discuss, debate, exchange and explore best practices, real-life stories, strategies and mind opening ideas.
Main theme: Security Challenges during new digital transformation era
First day the Conference is running in two parallel streams (management & legal) consists of interactive panel discussions and top-notch expert‘s keynotes.
Networking events are running all two days, you will have a plenty room for socializing with your peers and closing new deals. For the early commers we prepared a welcome party.
100+ CISO, CSO, CTO, Security managers, DPO
fintech, critical infrastructure, telco, healthcare, IT business, legal, government, academic
Slovakia, Czech republic
Share your knowledge
Share your security expertise and experience by making a presence at QuBit Conference Tatry.
Interactive panel discussions designed to transcend all industry sectors, focus on current and emerging issues, best practices, and the complex challenges security professionals are facing in today’s global environment. Conference is running in two parallel streams – management and legal. Find the topics below.
Abstracts for keynote presentations are accepted based on topic relevance, timeliness, and expertise of the speakers. The presentation abstract should outline your presentation and what attendees will learn. All content must be strictly educational.
Proposals are prefered to be in Slovak language.
You will receive an email from the QuBit Conference production team if your session is accepted.
Sales or marketing proposals will not be accepted unless you are a sponsoring vendor. No fees are required to submit a proposal, and QuBit generally does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses.
What we look for
- New speakers with original, innovative and creative topic and session outline
- Real-life stories, strategies and mind opening ideas, case studies that Conference Attendees can apply to their jobs
Conference Topic 2020: Security Challenges during new digital transformation era
- Risk management in the era of digital transformation
- Call center from your living room
- How to run a safe home office?
- Biometry in the light of current events
- New “normal”, new threats
- Awareness in e-learning & gaming
- Who is killing cloud? Or Cloud and regulation
Benefits of speaking
- Promotion of your speaking session via the QuBit Conference website and all conference materials
- Conference Pass to QuBit conference and activities
- Speaker has a 10% special discount code for friends
Panel discussion: 60 minutes
Session length: 20 minutes
Question & Answer: 5 minutes
Please note that your application will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed as part of future QuBit events/conferences. We appreciate your feedback and ideas!
Abstract submission – by June 30, 2020
Notification of acceptance – by August 30, 2020
Preliminary program – by September 10, 2020
Full paper submission – by November 05, 2020